- Sit with your legs outstretched
- Bend the left leg at the knee and bring the left heel against the point between the genitals and the anus with the left sole touching the inner right thigh.
- Bend the right leg at the knee and place the right sole against the inner lift thigh such that the right heel presses against the pubis.
- Place your hands on the knees with the palms open
- Keep the eyes gently closed.
- Keep your head, neck and back upright.
- Raise your back up and relax the shoulders.
- Relax the whole body with attention on your breathing.
Benefits: Siddhasana stimulates nervous system and improves the digestion. The asana redirects blood circulation to the lower spine and abdomen, toning the lumber region of the spine, the pelvis and balancing the reproductive system and blood pressure. This asana is highly beneficial in curing constipation